at Centegy Advisory & Consulting Group in
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Internal Auditors at Centegy Advisory & Consulting Group in Kuala Lumpur
Job highlightsPosted on January 11, 2017
- Experience in
- Professional background in
- Job level Experienced
Pays salary of
MYR 3,000 - MYR 9,000 /month
Fluent English is a Must
Conversational Malay or Mandarin is preferred
Roles & Responsibilities:-
• To plan, execute and report on assigned auditable areas.
• To develop accurate and complete audit papers and flow charts that adequately supports audit findings and work performed.
• Support management in a variety of areas such as systems studies and other special projects aimed at improving the controls, risk management and governance standards within the organization.
• To analyze risks (eg. Strategic, Operational, Reporting and Compliance) both current and emerging and to partner the risk management team in updating company risk profile.
• Direct independent and objective evaluation of activities to appraise the key business risks and effectiveness of internal controls as well as degree to which management practices are conducted in an efficient and economic manner and the extent to which operations conform to internal policies and external legal and regulatory requirements.
• Manage client's expectations and to deliver practical control improvement ideas/recommendations.
• Regular travelling to various client's sites are expected. Travelling requirement : Local (30%) & Overseas (70%)
• Degree in either Accounting or Finance disciplines. Those with CPA or CIA certification will be an added advantage.
• Minimum 3 years' working experience in Internal Auditing, Compliance or Risk Management is required for this position.
• Understanding of internal auditing standards, COSO and risk management practices.
• Possesses strong analytical, persuasive, influencing and good interpersonal skills in order to communicate across all levels, resolve complex issues and obtain management buy-in on audit issues and provide recommendations.
• Possesses positive attitude and keen on taking up new challenges.
• Able to work independently and a team player.
• Good command of English both oral and written.
• Willingness to travel out of Malaysia and to be based in overseas frequently.