UAE - Dubai
MGPS TECHNICIAN at Confidential company in UAE - Dubai
Job highlightsPosted on January 9, 2017
1. Should have total work experience of 5 - 7 years (minimum) out of which 2 - 3 years in installation of medical gas piping network.
2. Should have strong hands-on experience with copper tube welding processes, consumables and equipment, familiar with MIG / TIG / SMAW Process
3. Should be reasonably versed with medical field terminology and its procedural to conduct testing.
4. Should be able to carry our preventive maintenance of MGPS equipment including servicing of compressors, vacuum pumps, PTS and AGSS
5. Should be conversant with HTM rules & regulations
6. Should possess basic communication skills
Preferred skill: Possessing valid UAE driving license and familiar with adverse GCC ;
Primary Responsibilities (min 3 to be given)
1. Independent installation of MGPS equipment.
2. Arranging spare parts from local market
3. Diagnosing & rectifying the faults in medical gas piping outlets
4. Able to bring business leads from various healthcare units
5. Maintain good interaction with ;
6. Able to assist in estimation for new installation.
1. Should be a trained / skilled technician with ITI certificate either in mechanical or electrical or bio-medical trade.
Years of Exp: 5 - 7years