Accounting & Finance Manager
UAE - Dubai
Accounting & Finance Manager at Confidential company in UAE - Dubai
Job highlightsPosted on January 8, 2017
1. Providing and interpreting financial information; formulating strategic and long-term business plans;
2. monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends; analyzing change and advising accordingly; analyzing competitors and market trends;
3. formulating strategic and long-term business plans; researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance;
4. developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk;
5. developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk;
6. conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities;
7. managing a company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems;
8. liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out;
9. developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organisations such as the Inland Revenue;
10. producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines; arranging new sources of finance for a company's debt facilities; Managing Budget.
11. keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
12. Implement and maintain internal and external financial controls and procedures, Review and process expense reports
13. Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts. Ensure all financial reporting deadlines.
Ticket Allowance, Family insurance