UAE - Abu Dhabi
Property Consultant at Confidential company in UAE - Abu Dhabi
Job highlightsPosted on January 8, 2017
Job Description -
• A property or real estate consultant has to consult with the client in selecting the best property depending on the needs and the budget.
• The consultant acts as an adviser to the client to help him / her with information and economically viable changes
• He / she shares expertise on the real estate world with the client. The job of Consulting involves technical competency, thoughtful analysis and critical inquiry. The consultants have to deal with the residential and commercial estate.
• He / she have to make sure that the requirements of the clients are met exactly. Accordingly a real estate consultant is that "they can offer a prospective buyer an 'a la carte' array of services to select from that are customized to service the buyer's needs".
• Required previous experience in real estate
• You will need to learn the Laws and legal requirements relating to Real Estate
• Excellent communication and skills both verbally and written. You will need to advise clients about renovation works and other repair works. Therefore, you will need to develop and maintain relationships with various service providers
• To be educated of the benefits and liabilities of each community in a project's sphere of influence ( schools, amenities, trends of investment, etc.), thereby augmenting the real estate information needed to make an informed decision
• To possess full UAE Driving License, drive in a safe manner and to have clean car that is pleasant for clients who may need to be ferried between properties by the consultant
• Strong negotiation skills and an interchangeable sympathetic manner are required for dealing with sellers and buyers
• A good knowledge about the area both logistically and practically is highly beneficial and this knowledge increases with experience
• Proactive work ethic and ability to multi task whilst providing pleasant and quality customer service. Attention to detail to ensure that all correspondence is both spelt and grammatically correct
Job Type- Full-time
Required education- High school or equivalent
Salary- Basic (Negotiable)+ Commission
Required experience- Real Estate (Sales) 1 year
Required license or certification- UAE Valid Driving License