LADY EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE GM
UAE - Dubai
LADY EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE GM at Confidential company in UAE - Dubai
Job highlightsPosted on January 8, 2017
- Experience in
- Professional background in
- Job level Experienced
Fluent English is a Must
- Nationality Australia, Canada, Finland, Japan, Korea, Democratic People's Republic of, Malaysia, Sweden, Singapore, United States
- Other requirements
LOOKING FOR SWEDISH, FINNISH, CANADIAN, AUSTRALIAN, AMERICAN, JAPANESE, SOUTH KOREAN, MALAYSIAN, SINGAPOREAN LADY EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT!
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT A CITIZEN OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED COUNTRIES!!!!
1. Job is mainly travelling to Schengen Areas at any given time.
2. To provide a strictly private and confidential personal assistant role to the General Manager.
3. To manage his workload, assist him in his tasks on hand.
4. To provide a comprehensive secretarial and administration service to the General Manager.
5. To support the General Manager in his projects, bids, transactions, etc. through research, consultation, team-management.
6. To respond to board member and other stakeholder queries in a timely and professional manner, both orally and in writing.
7. To coordinate all senior management and board member travel arrangements.
8. To liaise with the General Manager and other board members on various matters as required.
9. To be responsible for receiving inquiries of all types.
10. To maintain and continuously keep up to date corporate register.
11. To ensure the effective management and update of all relevant records (physical files, as well as digital files).
12. To liaise positively and professionally with colleagues and visitors. Commit to working proactively to support all colleagues.
13. To be amiable, professional and approachable at all times.
14. To provide a comprehensive secretarial and administration service to the General Manager.
15. To maintain and organize the General Manager's diary, filing system and all other relevant areas as necessary.
16. To facilitate meetings. Also by arranging refreshments, seating and taking minutes if required to do so.
2 yrs previous experience in a similar role.
1. Excellent IT Skills, including Word, Excel, Power Point, WPS.
2. Strong interpersonal skills with an approachable personality.
3. Excellent letter writing and organisational skills.
Clear understanding of confidentiality.
1. Ability to travel alone at any given time in a professional manner.
2. Ability to work under pressure to agreed deadlines and adapt to change.
3. The ability to pay high attention to detail to ensure that high-quality work leaves the company.
4. Ability to work in a flexible manner - out of hours as required.
5. Excellent written English and the ability to communicate at all levels.
6. Ability to represent the company externally with key stakeholders.