UAE - Sharjah
Electrical Technician at Confidential company in UAE - Sharjah
Job highlightsPosted on January 7, 2017
- Experience in
- Professional background in
- Job level Experienced
Pays salary of
AED 2,000 - AED 4,000 /month
Fluent English is preferred
- Other requirements
- Must be able to communicate with clients in order to obtain and provide the correct information.
- Must be able to work in both indoor and outdoor environments.
- UAE driving license is a must
- Experience in Diesel GENERATOR sector
- Inspects and diagnoses mechanical and electrical snags.
- Knowledgeable and experienced on PLC's (programmable logic controls).
- Installs, inspects and repair electrical problems in Diesel GENERATORS (Mechanical is advantage).
- Provides professional input and feedback as a team member.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and ;