SOC Advisor / Based In Shah Alam
at JP Search in
SOC Advisor / Based In Shah Alam at JP Search in Malaysia
Job highlightsPosted on January 6, 2017
• To work on shift as scheduled and approved by Head Of Department
• To act in a professional and efficient manner in handling all inbound/outbound calls, emails, faxes and letters sent to SOC within agreed response time and making appropriate transfer.
• Follow up on customer's requests and enquiries end to end and callback as promised.
• Respond to customer's enquiries and requests based on the latest update of the products ,services ,prices with accurate and precise information
• Closely follow up on services renewal that are due and update the system /tracker for further action.
• Manage existing customers accounts for update ,transfer ,renewal and other requirements
• Possess a minimum diploma /degree or its equivalent in any discipline
• At least 1-2 working experience in a customer oriented industry
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of in MS Word format to: jpsearch.
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.