Admin Executive / Based In Shah Alam
at JP Search Sdn Bhd in
Admin Executive / Based In Shah Alam at JP Search Sdn Bhd in Malaysia
Job highlightsPosted on January 6, 2017
• Administer & ensure the overall smooth running of office environment such as electrical lighting, air running of office environment such as electrical lighting, air conditioning, fixtures, building maintenance, security etc.
• Liaise with contractors, service providers and suppliers on office equipment purchases, repairs and maintenance.
• Ensure the timely ordering and control of grocery and stationery supplies.
• Handle and monitor the usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
• Monitor the tea ladies and cleaners to ensure that the office is kept clean, neat and tidy at all times.
• Monitors the overall performance of the Front Desk Assistant (overall duties at the Reception)
• Monitors the Company's Dispatch boy (daily dispatch/collection of documents and minor maintenance job in office
• Prepare reports on areas requiring information updates for Management Review, example: electricity, paper etc
• To ensure all matters concerning Company vehicles-cars/lorries including maintenance, renewal of insurance and road tax and j)Record checking of summons received, if any are up-to-date
• Maintenance of related records and to ensure proper filling for easy retrieval.
• To assume any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Administrative Manager.
• Recommend items for office purchase
• Provide advice, assistance and follow up on administrative policies & guidelines
• At least 3 or 5 years of working experience in the related field
• Good natured, friendly, tactful and good interpersonal skills and people oriented
• Possess high degree of integrity and confidentially
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of in MS Word format to: jpsearch.
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.