at DP CC in
UAE - Dubai
Accountant/PA at DP CC in UAE - Dubai
Job highlightsPosted on January 5, 2017
• Administering payrolls and controlling income, expenditure, preparing forms and manuals for accounting.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Prepares payments certificates and quotations
• Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statements.
• Financial forecasting and risk analysis.
• Suggest ways to reduce costs, enhance revenues and improve profits.
• Scheduling and attending meetings, creating agendas, filing systems and taking minutes - shorthand may be required.
• screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
• Meeting and interviewing clients.
• Arranging travel visas and accommodation, occasionally travelling with the manager to take notes at meetings and to provide general assistance during travel.
• Organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• A methodical approach and problem-solving skills
• Ethical and punctual
• Reporting Skills
• Presentation skills and attention to detail
• Time Management
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software