Executive Public Relations - Based In Kuala Lumpu
at JP Search Sdn Bhd in
Executive Public Relations - Based In Kuala Lumpu at JP Search Sdn Bhd in Malaysia
Job highlightsPosted on January 5, 2017
• To manage and ensure information between mall with media and general public is timely, accurate and reinforces the mall's brand identity and positioning.
• To establish and maintain good network of contacts with tenants, government agencies, and tourism related bodies, charity/volunteer organizations, corporate organizations, etc.
• To ensure timely and proper response when addressing feedback from shoppers via Social Media and Concierge Counter.
• Conduct analysis of CRM database for Marketing purposes
• To ensure regular communication with Tenants on Mall Initiatives
• As and when required by the management and any relevant adhoc / admin task
• Diploma or Degree in Mass Communication/Marketing/Business Studies, with minimum 3 years' related experience.
• Any professional certificate or courses attended for Public Relation or Mass Communications
• 2 - 3 years of experience
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of in MS Word format to: jpsearch.
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.