Purchaser;(Based In Butterworth)
at JP Search in
Purchaser;(Based In Butterworth) at JP Search in Malaysia
Job highlightsPosted on January 5, 2017
• Review "Purchase Requisition" and process/generation of "Purchase Order".
• Monitor outstanding PO delivery date.
• Familiar with the import duty and sales tax exemption application and procedures.
• Preparation and submission of reports to local custom station.
• Experience in incoterms, international trade and import custom procedures.
• Diversify source and coordinate various stakeholder.
• Arrange adequate purchase and ETA of incoming shipment.
• Supplier evaluation and negotiation for transaction term.
• Optimize enterprise resources; always meet the needs at the lowest total cost and risk.
• Computer literacy
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Level, any field.
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Purchasing/Inventory & Material or equivalent.
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of your resume in MS Word format to: jpsearch.
Kindly indicate the following details in your resume:
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.