Finance Executive ( Films )
UAE - Dubai
Finance Executive ( Films ) at Confidential company in UAE - Dubai
Job highlightsPosted on January 5, 2017
A Reputed International Film Studio in Dubai is looking for an experienced Finance Executive for a full time job position.
* Responsible for all aspects of Financial Management within the unit.
* Liaising with external parties with regards to the financial requirements of projects.
* Provide complete and accurate financial reporting within the unit which include budgeting, forecasting, project evaluation
* Monitor cash flows and predicting future trends.
* Provide financial analysis as needed, in particular for project investments and contract negotiations
* Identify and monitor potential business risk and deliver recommendations
* Prepare feasibility study for new projects
* Assisting other team-members when required.
Desired Skills and Experience
* Previous experience as a Financial Controller in Film/Media industry
* Understanding of the entire Film making workflow.
* At least 6 years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
* Advanced degree in Accounting
* Knowledge of financial softwares.
* Excellent Communication skills.
* Fluent in English- spoken and written
* Dynamic, stress resistant, willing to multi-task on multiple projects.
* Excellent Team-player.