Executive Assistant To The CEO
at Keir International Company Ltd. in
Saudi Arabia - Riyadh
Executive Assistant To The CEO at Keir International Company Ltd. in Saudi Arabia - Riyadh
Job highlightsPosted on January 4, 2017
General Job Description
- Provide executive support to the CEO.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the office of the CEO.
Specific Job Description
- Create/manage filing system including a Document Control Management System.
- Review emails, draft messages, manage correspondence (incoming and outgoing).
- Draft presentations including KeirCom profile.
- Manage KeirCom website content with IT.
- Manage logistical arrangements for CEO travels abroad.
- At least a bachelor degree graduate of an administration or management course or related course from a recognized institution; degree in English or equivalent is a plus.
- In lieu of degree, at least 5 years of experiences in an executive support position.
- At least 5 years of executive support experiences.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including being able to work within a multi-cultural/diverse team.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to drive vehicles a plus.
Preferred Nationality Asian: Filipino, Indian