Fleet Management Consultant / Based In Shah Alam
at JP Search Sdn Bhd in
Fleet Management Consultant / Based In Shah Alam at JP Search Sdn Bhd in Malaysia
Job highlightsPosted on January 4, 2017
• To understand the customer's operation and challenges with a view to ensuring that our Telematics products and services meet their requirements and the customer is receiving and enjoying the benefits of using the system.
• To identify and quantify what the customer can expect from the system in term of savings as well as operationally.
• Assist to create effective marketing strategies and programs to build strong brand and product awareness that result in sales volume and market penetration for the current products and services as well as those in the planning.
• Help manage fault reporting from customer and coordinating the fault rectification process with Technical Support to ensure that problems are rectified within the SLA terms agreed with the customers and to provide a high level of customer support to CVF customers.
• Assist to support and coordinate all system requirements, process and issues for Commercial Vehicle Fleet.
• Ensure that customer's operations are familiar with all system function and how to maximize the effectiveness of the system within their operations.
• To integrate the use of the system as an integral part of the customers operations in order to provide the customer maximize business benefits provided by our solutions.
• Assist the Account Manager to organize and provide a trial for customer to evaluate the system after client agrees to commercial terms.
• Train the customer on how to use the system based on how the sales presentation and the benefits of using the system was conveyed to customer.
• Ensure that clients are not only using the system effectively and efficiently but have also derived from using the system.
• Ensure that all operational issues-involving software is dealt with so that client do not and will not encounter any problem using the system.
• Degree level in any field preferred or Diploma with working experience can be considered.
• Minimum 3 years working experience in Automotive, Telematics, It, Technology or other related sectors.
• Track record in training, marketing and communication an advantage.
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of in MS Word format to: jpsearch.
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.