Business Development Manager - Bangkok, Thailand (Bathr
through CareerAvenue Global in
Business Development Manager - Bangkok, Thailand (Bathr at CareerAvenue Global in South Africa
Job highlightsPosted on January 3, 2017
Our Client is looking for high caliber Business Development Manager for Bangkok, ;
• To educate key decision makers about Our Client Complete Bathing Solutions (CBS) and its USPs (Unique Selling Point) and benefits to them.
• To ensure market development activities and performance of all sales related activities in Thailand.
• To make the market aware about Our Client as a leading brand.
• To develop market by working extensively with dealers / projects / specifiers, thus generating sales in the region.
• Place of Posting: Bangkok
• Experience: 10 - 15 Years experience
• Qualification: Graduate / MBA
• Related Industries: Building material and allied industry
• Salary Range: 100,000 Baht Euro PM (Negotiable)
• Fluency in English, knowledge of other languages would be advantageous.
• Prior experience of several years in the Sanitaryware industry, with established contacts in the market
• Ability to gather sound product knowledge.
• Ability to catch-on to leads and cues from everywhere possible.
• Ability to attain market understanding.
• Knowledge of competitor mapping.
• Experience in coordinating at various levels, leading to effective result delivery.
• Expertise in creating brand presence & visibility.
• Well versed with computer applications / softwares.
• Developing sales in retail business as well as project business in Thailand.
• Visiting architects, house builders, plumbing contractors, main contractors, retailers and wholesalers for pitching the Company and giving presentations.
• To Meet Key customers and educate them about CBS (Complete Bathing Solutions), its purpose, advantages, benefits and how it leads to better business for them.
• Ensure working plan to penetrate new prospects /markets and expand customer base.
• Develop business in project segment by developing project clientele.
• Communicate extensively with key clients.
• Arrange visits to job sites and the client's place of business.
• Maintaining business relationships with clients throughout their business journey and post purchase also
• Managing requests for quotes and preparing quotations as per formats.
• Sustain a high level of customer service through bringing support and training to the customers.
• Take personal ownership of customers of the assigned Territory.
• To Map competitor activity in the local area.
• To update dealers on all changes / modifications company has done.
• To maintain data in company given software of each customer handled by you at the dealers' counter and to follow up till maturity / conversion to sales.
• To achieve the sales objective for the assigned area through developing the market.