Kitchen Helper - Based In Singapore
at JP Search in
Kitchen Helper - Based In Singapore at JP Search in Singapore
Job highlightsPosted on January 3, 2017
1) Performs any combination of following duties to maintain kitchen work areas and restaurant equipment and utensils in clean and orderly condition: Sweeps and mops floors.
2) Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, and meat blocks.
3) Segregates and removes trash and garbage and places it in designated containers.
4) Steam-cleans or hoses-out garbage cans.
5) Sorts bottles, and breaks disposable ones in bottle-crushing machine.
6) Washes pots, pans, and trays by hand.
7) Scrapes food from dirty dishes and washes them by hand or places them in racks or on conveyor to dishwashing machine.
8) Polishes silver, using burnishing-machine tumbler, chemical dip, buffing wheel, and hand cloth.
9) Holds inverted glasses over revolving brushes to clean inside surfaces.
10) Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or by use of handtruck.
11) Sets up banquet tables.
12) Washes and peels vegetables, using knife or peeling machine.
13) Loads or unloads trucks picking up or delivering supplies and food.