IT Assistant Manager;(Based In Shah Alam)
at JP Search Sdn Bhd in
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
IT Assistant Manager;(Based In Shah Alam) at JP Search Sdn Bhd in Kuala Lumpur
Job highlightsPosted on January 3, 2017
• Plan, organize, direct, control & evaluate the operation of information system and electronic data processing.
• Meet the managers to discuss system requirement and specification.
• Develop & implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer system operation.
• Hire and manage information systems personnel and contractor.
• Control the computer & company system, budget & expenditure.
• Troubleshoot hardware, software and network operating system
• Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources.
• Feasibility study of new business user's request functionality and business rules based on existing system.
• Recognize system loopholes and enhance the development of AS/400 system which include modules of business planning & control system & HR Management System.
• System Support on daily operation of multi-functional areas.
• Candidate must possess at least a Degree, any field.
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of in MS Word format to: jpsearch.
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.