Telematics Data Analyst , Based In Shah Alam
at JP Search Sdn Bhd in
Telematics Data Analyst , Based In Shah Alam at JP Search Sdn Bhd in Malaysia
Job highlightsPosted on January 3, 2017
• Review the Telematics data collected, understand how individual driving behaviour and crash pattern can be described by Telematics data, and identify specific driving patterns that can predict driving risks, and propose feedback to improve driving behaviour and reduce the corresponding risk.
• Provide operational analytics support to client analysts and delivery teams
• Contribute to the evolutionary development of algorithms to assess motor insurance risk and deliver feedback to clients
• Prototype new product features in conjunction with the product development team
• Research alternative modelling methodologies
• Monitor progress to deadlines
• Provide consultation and analysis to the sales support group on marketing presentations
• Build relationships internally and collaborate effectively on cross-functional teams
• Demonstrate natural ease and effectiveness when dealing with client/colleagues at all levels
• Qualifications in actuarial science or and/ Mathematics.
• On job knowledge about Statistical Package for the Social Science(SPSS)
• On job knowledge with R programming language and the R Studio IDE (Integrated Development Environment) a must.
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of in MS Word format to: jpsearch.
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.