Head Of Merchandiser Based In Seremban
at JP Search in
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Head Of Merchandiser Based In Seremban at JP Search in Kuala Lumpur
Job highlightsPosted on January 3, 2017
• To lead, inspire and work collaboratively with whole design team which included for Man and Women design to generate creative ideas for product from concept to completion.
• Monitor workflow and efficiency of all design proposals.
• To analyse the purchase trends of customers, seasonal trends and forecasting the purchase of goods for company and to ensure every purchase on new seasonal collections are within company financial budget.
• Researching fashion trends and staying current on contemporary styles.
• Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concept.
• Liaising closely with sales, buying and production teams on an ongoing basis to ensure the items suits the customer, market and price points.
• Keeping up to date with emerging fashion trends as well as general trends relating to fabrics, colours and shapes.
• Maintain an up to date awareness includes fashion trends, competitors' positioning and the performance of their competitive products in order to forecast future trends.
• Undertake other duties and responsibility as may assign by the Management from time to time or as when necessary for the effective realizations of the job purpose.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Textile / Fashion Design or equivalent.
• At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position with strong background in textiles and fashion trends, and a keen eye for colour and proportion.
• Creative, initiative, responsible, independent & self-motivated.
• Ability to think strategically to make a real difference.
• Resilient in problem solving and resourceful in handling difficult / challenging situations.
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of in MS Word format to: jpsearch.
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.