MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING SUPERINTENDENT
at JAL INTERNATIONAL in
Saudi Arabia - Khobar
MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING SUPERINTENDENT at JAL INTERNATIONAL in Saudi Arabia - Khobar
Job highlightsPosted on January 2, 2017
one of the client of JAL International requires Saudi Nationals
Job Title : MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING SUPERINTENDENT
Job related requirement:
• Demonstrated an independent ability to manage/handle high impact/high complexity assignments is required.
• Familiarity with Mechanical/Engineering Safety Standards & Procedure
• Ability on reviewing/ creating Technical accuracy of standard work instruction
• Demonstrated ability in achieving results and driving change is required. The position requires strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
• Fully conversant with engineering drawings, schematic diagrams, engineering standards specs and codes and comply with all company policies.
• Knowledge of M Mechanical/Engineering Specifications & applicable Industry Standards and Codes (eg. API, ASME).
• Excellent leadership ,Communication, Interpersonal & Coordination Skills
• Knowledge on PM optimization to improve PM effectiveness
• Knowledge of PC & applicable software related to projects (eg. Staad Pro, MS Project)
• Knowledge of all EHS related policies & requirements that need to be clarified/delivered in each project phase
• Ability to review the accuracy of spares spec & Knowledge of RCA (Root Cause Analysis)
• Ability to manage and provide technical Assistance to Maintenance team on machinery configuration and performance
Technical Qualification Mechanical Engineering Degree with Maintenance or reliability Exposure
Previous Relevant Position : Maintenance Engineering Superintendent Manager
Previous Relevant Industry : Aluminium Power Plant or other Similiar Heavy Manufacturing Industries