Design And Innovation Engineer.(Based In Klang)
at JP Search in
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Design And Innovation Engineer.(Based In Klang) at JP Search in Kuala Lumpur
Job highlightsPosted on December 30, 2016
• Research new developments and innovations
• Turn those research ideas into technical plans
• Consider cost, effectiveness and safety of new designs
• Modify and test designs and write and present reports
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic / Electromechanical) or equivalent.
• At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Must be fluent in AutoCAD and similar drawing packages
• Must be fluent in computer generated testing simulators for materials and structures
• Must be able to be hands on and able to lead developments
• Must be creative and have a love for Innovation in mechanical and electrical products
• Must have technical background in electronics or mechanical
• Candidates with experience in Furniture industry preferred.
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of in MS Word format to: jpsearch.
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.