Regional Project Engineer - Based In Klang
at JP Search in
Regional Project Engineer - Based In Klang at JP Search in Malaysia
Job highlightsPosted on December 29, 2016
• To formulate project description (project requirements, objectives, organization) in cooperation with the end user.
• To formulate project budgets, project schedules and identification of other required resources to achieve project objectives.
• To generate investment request for projects in close cooperation with end users.
• In cooperation with company, to ensure that the best solution is chosen, taking into account group know how/best practices, optimizing investment amounts while taking in consideration quality, total cost of ownership, SHE-Q
• To ensure projects are monitored and managed effectively to meet agreed project objectives (timeline, budget, etc.). Providing periodic status reports and highlighting of possible issues.
• To ensure that projects are properly handed over to end users, ensuring required documentation is in place and training is carried out.
• Degree in Engineering Degree or equivalent as minimum.
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering will be an added advantage.
• Minimum 5 years in project management or technical position. International experience will be an added advantage.
• Effective communicator.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work independently.
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of in MS Word format to: jpsearch.
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.