Mechanical Engineer - Based In Klang
at JP Search in
Mechanical Engineer - Based In Klang at JP Search in Malaysia
Job highlightsPosted on December 29, 2016
• Support maintenance department in day to day operation and minimizing technical stop time. Participate in major repairing works for machinery and factory facilities equipment. Active involvement in cost reduction plans.
• Analyze all KPIs trends and providing the necessary engineering input for optimize or improve the process, production, maintenance efficiency.
• Carrying out investment projects. Monitor the efficiency of mechanical installation according to the requirement and complete on time. Prepare record and monitor the cost of project with the purpose of meet approved budget.
• Make positive contribution in Safety, Health & Environment activities. Participate actively to solve fire recommendation issues by External auditor. Participate in company's SHE programs.
• Evaluate and select suppliers and contractors for Investment project
• To ensure that Predictive and Preventive maintenance jobs are carried out according to schedule (PM Programs).
• Provide troubleshooting guides to fitters.
• Provide in-house technical training to fitters.
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of in MS Word format to: jpsearch.
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.