Human Resources Executive (Tanglin)
at The Salvation Army in
Singapore - Central
Human Resources Executive (Tanglin) at The Salvation Army in Central
Job highlightsPosted on December 28, 2016
The incumbent will serve as an active partner in a voluntary welfare organization with a broad range of social services. Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop and implement a full spectrum of HR program (staffing, training, compensation).
- Relevant qualification in Human Resources Management
- Preferably with 5 years of experience in similar post
- Familiar with Singapore labour regulations preferred
- Relate well to all levels and able to communicate in English and Chinese
- Prior exposure in a faith-based social setting is an asset
- Singaporeans preferred
Please include application with academic qualifications, past working experience and current & expected salary.
Portable Medical Benefits Scheme, Medical/Dental Benefits and discount at Thrift Shops