SLDC Freelance First Aider
at Sands Leadership Development Centre in
SLDC Freelance First Aider at Sands Leadership Development Centre in Singapore
Job highlightsPosted on December 28, 2016
SANDS LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT CENTRE
The Sands Leadership Development Centre (SLDC) subscribes to John C Maxwell's dictum that "leadership is influence, nothing more nothing less". This understanding of leadership implies that we must look beyond the development of formal leaders, or youths who will go on to hold leadership positions in their respective organisations. We must be concerned with the leadership development of every individual because everyone is capable of, and will, influence someone else.
We are an outdoor company looking for certified First Aiders to assist in manning the first aid room during camps.
- Minimum of NRC BCLS and CPR + AED certified
- Minimum 2 years of related work
- Must be flexible with working hours
- Expand your circle of friends
- Engaging youth, impacting lives
- Get the opportunity to travel overseas and still do something meaningful!
Join Us! Like Us!
Job Type: Part-time