SLDC Freelance Facilitator/Camp Instructor
at Sands Leadership Development Centre in
SLDC Freelance Facilitator/Camp Instructor at Sands Leadership Development Centre in Singapore
Job highlightsPosted on December 28, 2016
SANDS LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT CENTRE
The Sands Leadership Development Centre (SLDC) subscribes to John C Maxwell's dictum that "leadership is influence, nothing more nothing less". This understanding of leadership implies that we must look beyond the development of formal leaders, or youths who will go on to hold leadership positions in their respective organisations. We must be concerned with the leadership development of every individual because everyone is capable of, and will, influence someone else.
Do you enjoy using outdoors to bring out good outcomes? Are you fun-loving? If so, then WE WANT YOU!
At SLDC , we are always looking for energetic people to hop on board with the crew. Come join our family of facilitators and widen your view on outdoor education. Let this be an enriching experience for you as well as rewarding!!
- Prepare and conduct training sessions, camps and events
- Facilitate group discussions
- Conduct & Debriefing
- Logistics & Event Management
- Any duties assigned by the Management
- 18 years old and above (MOE Requirement)
- Enjoys the outdoors and love interacting with people
- Preferably with OE (Outdoor Education) experience, otherwise, training will be provided
- First Aid certification, SNCS and SNAS certs will be added advantage
- Stay-in during camp assignments is required
MOE CERTIFIED Trainers highly recommended to be part of the team.
- Expand your circle of friends
- Engaging youth, impacting lives
- Get the opportunity to travel overseas and still do something meaningful!
Join Us! Like Us!
Job Type: Part-time