at Keir International Company Ltd. in
Saudi Arabia - Riyadh
Secretary/Executive Assistant at Keir International Company Ltd. in Saudi Arabia - Riyadh
Job highlightsPosted on January 29, 2017
General Job Description
Perform regular clerical/executive support functions/tasks: filing systems and document control, correspondences, logistics, errands and generally support Executive Assistant in providing support to the CEO and to the day-to-day operations of the CEO office.
Specific Job Description
• Maintains file systems including a document control management system.
• Covers for Executive Assistant in his absence, and in providing day-to-day executive support to CEO.
• Assists in arranging logistics for CEO travels (tickets, hotels, ground transport, etc.).
• Assists in running personal errands for CEO.
• Answers calls, assists/screens visitors.
• Writes/drafts correspondence for CEO; assists in drafting reports/presentations for CEO.
• Serves refreshments and maintains CEO suite kitchen.
• Assists in keeping CEO suite well-maintained and orderly.
• Performs other tasks that may be assigned by the CEO.
Bachelor Degree in English, Business or related fields
At least three (03) years of experiences in an office setting, and in providing executive support to high-level management.
• Excellent English language communication skills, written and oral, Arabic is a plus
• Self-starter and can work with minimum supervision
• Proficient computer user -MS Office tools, ERP, internet surfing
• Excellent organization skills
• Good people management skills
• Hardworking, honest and trustworthy; gives premium to confidentiality of issues/documents
Preferred Nationality Indian or Filipino