Software Implementer / Quality Analyst (ERP, HCM & CRM)
at EPROMIS Solutions in
UAE - Dubai
Software Implementer / Quality Analyst (ERP, HCM & CRM) at EPROMIS Solutions in UAE - Dubai
Job highlightsPosted on December 27, 2016
ERP Implementer/Quality Analyst Required for ePROMIS Solutions, Dubai Branch (MEA Head Office)
Due to expansion, a ERP Implementer/Quality Analyst is required to support product quality and implementation using quality assurance processes, procedures and standards to ensure successful Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementation, quality and support.
Person Profile: A proactive ERP Implementer/Quality Analyst able to work effectively under pressure and with enthusiasm, determination, stamina, resilience and patience. This person should have a minimum of 2 year's experience with any well-known ERP software.
Responsibilities will include:-
· Preparing, developing, maintaining and executing quality ERP test plans, test cases, and test scripts to ensure ERP software meets or exceed industry standards and end user ;
. Implement ERP, HCM or CRM Software for companies in the MEA region
· Preparing, developing maintaining and executing ERP functional, regression, user acceptance (UAT) and performance testing.
· Performing quality audits across various ERP Business Functions to ensure quality standards, procedures, and methodologies are being followed.
· Assisting in the development of quality assurance procedures and testing standards for the ERP application throughout the development lifecycle. Have the potential to find software errors or bugs if any.
· Plan, design, implement, execute, evaluate and report customer requirements, advancements required, suggestions to the R&D department for any products under the ePROMIS Product Portfolio
. Have Legal Capacity to travel to any part of MEA (The Middle East and Africa) region
· Clear communicator (written and verbal) - have the ability to write test plans and test ;
· Creative solving of technical problems - to ensure the ability translate technical requirements test plans
· Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
· Ability to think abstract - have the ability not to conform to the norm. Norms do not find errors quickly.