UAE - Dubai
HR Assistant at Confidential company in UAE - Dubai
Job highlightsPosted on December 27, 2016
1. Employee Records and Files
Maintain all employees hard files and ensuring their tidiness, continuous update and ;
Keeping track of changes in the organizational chart
2. Internal and External Correspondences
Prepare, secure signatures and approvals of personnel transactions up to filing in the personnel file; Promotions, Salary Adjustments, Transfers, Warning Letters, MEMORANDUMS, Staff Announcement, Resignation Acceptances, Terminations and other internal letters as required by PAM
Prepare correspondences for Freezone Requirements letters (JEBEL ALI/FUJAIRAH) Bank Loan Letters and Salary Certificates, Visa Letter addressed to consulates, Experience Certificates for resigned ;
Prepare drafts and other correspondences (English ) as required by the Personnel and Admin ;
Responds to request verifications of employment via phone or e-mail from external source (banks, etc.)
Updating of company provided mobile set and SIM card for old and new ;
4. Key Performance Indicator and Reporting
Provide and submit other reporting requirements as requested by PAM
5. Acts as Temporary Secretary to General Manager (in the absence of the secretary
RECRUITMENT / TRAINING DUTIES
6. Conduct Company new employee orientation.
7. Recruit, screen, interviews, and participates in the team selection process to fill vacant positions .
8. Coordinates with department heads for job description preparation, revision and amendments as per specific task for each staff,
9. Ensuring concise and quality posting of job advertisements.
10. Effective management of cost and process for recruitment agencies and advertising campaigns.
11. Conduct phone screening as well as face-to-face meetings with the applicant. Submit concise feedback about the strengths and development needs, and making appropriate recommendation to the Personnel and Admin Manager and Department Manager.
12. Prepares the initial interview assessment and profile to be submitted to HR Manager
13. Assist as required by the Personnel and Admin Manager to negotiate offer and contracts with candidates.
14. Effective monitoring and follow up of the six months performance appraisal for new employee.
15. Preparing job offers for accepted candidates and employment contract as well .
16. Coordinate with PRO for visa issuance and arranging all the necessary Docs .
17. Receives, review and verify submitted hiring documents of the new hires, ensure completeness, accuracy and compliance with established recruitment policy. Prepare hard files and update MENA HR system for new hires.
18. Manage the relocation arrangement for new hire employees (ticket, request for the required visa and accommodation).
19. Send/Notify thru emails the applicants that were not considered
20. Preparation of customer training certificates done by the SHEQ department to specified customers.