Accounting Manager - Based In Petaling Jaya
at JP Search in
Accounting Manager - Based In Petaling Jaya at JP Search in Malaysia
Job highlightsPosted on December 27, 2016
• Responsible for all financial reporting, budgetary, tax planning, internal control and statutory matters of the company
• Ensure accurate and timely submission of monthly actual results, quarterly financial forecasts, annual budget to the regional team
• Supervise Accounting team in the preparation of Annual Audited Accounts and ensure the accounts are prepared in accordance with accounting standards and on timely manner.
• Ensure internal control is in place and adherence to full compliance with local statutory regulations and accounting standards.
• Effective cash flow planning to meet the company's requirement.
• Any other duties assigned by management from time to time
• Degree in Accounting/Finance, Professional Qualification (CPA/ACCA/CIMA) preferred
• Minimum 3 to 5 years of working experience in managerial role in an established MNC Company.
• Familiar with IFRS
• Good communication in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and spoken
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of in MS Word format to: jpsearch.
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.