at Shami Gourmet Restaurant in
UAE - Dubai
Restaurant Supervisor at Shami Gourmet Restaurant in UAE - Dubai
Job highlightsPosted on December 26, 2016
Restaurant Supervisor required:
• Assist the staff for training, supervising, counseling and disciplining outlet staff.
• Supervising the floor during meal periods to ensure that all standards and steps of service are met through all guests interactions.
• Ensuring that checklists, requisitions and proper opening and closing functions are being completed each shift.
• Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to provide clear direction to the staff.
• Observe performance and encourage improvement where necessary.
• Ensure staffing levels for all outlets are accurate based on hotel and outlet business levels.
• Organize and conduct pre-shift and departmental meetings communicating pertinent information to the staff, such as house count and menu changes.
• Communicate with guests and employees using a positive and clear speaking voice, listen to and understand requests, respond with appropriate actions and provide accurate information.
• Remain calm and alert, especially during emergency situation and/or heavy hotel activity, serving as a role model for the staff and other hotel employees.
• Ensure basic standard operating procedures for all outlets are in place and are in compliance with the law.
• Move throughout the facility and kitchen areas to visually monitor and take action to ensure food quality and service standards are met.
• Verify temperatures, judge appearance and taste of products and check preparation methods to determine quality.
• Utilize computer to accurately charge customers, create forecast and revenue reports and write correspondence. Input and retrieve data and change computer procedures using complex series of keypunches to program system.
• Ensure that all standards and hotel cash handling procedures are met.
Experience Required : 2 years -4 years