Document Controller (Based In Klang).
at JP Search in
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Document Controller (Based In Klang). at JP Search in Kuala Lumpur
Job highlightsPosted on December 23, 2016
• The key role of this position is the control and issue of all R&D Drawings / bills of Material / Assembly Instructions / Packing Instructions and other related documents based on the requirements of the Production Department and within the agreed timescales for completion. The document controller will assist with the preparation of New Product Development (NPD) technical requirements and be responsible for their accurate distribution through the network.
• The document controller will be responsible for all R&D departmental hard / soft copy filing and the accuracy thereof.
• The document controller will coordinate with R&D staff members to ensure verification and validation of all documents prior to submission to the Production departments and / or to overseas clients /sourcing offices.
• The document controller will be responsible for the maintaining of all company / client /international furniture industry standard procedures & regulations.
• The documents controller will become conversant with requirements of EUTR / FLEGT / REACH standards and will maintain the updating of same.
• The document controller is responsible for the preparation of all technical information required prior to pre - production meetings.
• The document controller will with the R&D team to ensure that correct issue drawings are distributed per project / job basis both in the context of production and new development sales samples.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, PostGraduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Industrial), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
• At least 6 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.