HCM Business Consultant
UAE - Dubai
HCM Business Consultant at Confidential company in UAE - Dubai
Job highlightsPosted on December 22, 2016
• To configure, implement, train, and support E3 clients on the HR ERP software applications.
• To be a subject matter expert on HR ERP solutions to our clients and their technical teams, augmented by technical experts at our partner companies.
• Participate directly in implementation projects, including on-site travel as required.
• To lead efficient and effective implementation of diverse company projects, while applying best business practices.
• To assist E3 project managers in ensuring successful delivery of projects to customers while maintaining a cost effective approach in the agreed time frame.
• Responsible for the technical configuration, training, and support of the HR packages.
• Ensure expert competency on the latest software and process methodologies, through frequent partner updates and training.
• Cross-train the E3 sales and services teams on the HR solution.
• Conduct and coordinate financial, product, and related research to support planning within various departments.
• Assist with proposal development and review for new E3 clients.
• Provide recommendations and proposals to support the expansion plans of the projects and project operations, where applicable.