Marketing Executive'(Based In Malacca)
through JP Search Sdn Bhd in
Marketing Executive'(Based In Malacca) at JP Search Sdn Bhd in Malaysia
Job highlightsPosted on December 22, 2016
• To assist Sales & Marketing Manager to execute Sales & Marketing Plans and associated action plans in order to support sales & revenue objective of the organization and implement strategies that will drive brand growth. To support on customer service satisfaction management.
• To support sales growth through customer/product knowledge, ability to identify key opportunities, gain access, and to implement marketing programs.
• To define and promote sales tools and product promotions , tradeshow, media advertising, product catalogues, graphic and display standardization and related brand building and recognition activities.
• To maintain & coordinate samples for customer evaluation and demo purpose.
• To work with production and sales department in achieving targeted monthly invoice sales set by management.
• To assist when necessary in achieving sales budgets through sales and marketing activities.
• To identify business opportunities, establish and maintain long term business relationship with existing and potential customers.
• To assist Sales & Marketing Manager on daily and follow up job
• To assist continuous improvement in customer service policy and process.
• To provide customers' feedback and information to the Product Development and Customer Services Department and production department in order to fulfill customer needs.
• To perform any other tasks and responsibilities as and when required.
• Candidate must possess at least a Business Studies/Business Management or Marketing Studies (Diploma/Degree)
• 1 to 2 years working experience in sales & marketing field
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of in MS Word format to: jpsearch.
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.