Applications Specialist - Sales
at Marine Press in
Singapore - Central
Applications Specialist - Sales at Marine Press in Central
Job highlightsPosted on December 22, 2016
We are looking for someone who can help our potential and future customers seamlessly adopt bleeding edge technology.
Most importantly we are looking for someone to engage, retain and grow Marine Press' customer business.
You understand the client's business as much as you understand our solution and can guarantee its good functionality.
As a member of our operations team in Singapore, the Applications Specialist - Sales will:
Be a problem Solver
- Autonomously support end-users on incidents related to applications and maintain communication through the troubleshooting and ;
- Understand current applications and identify opportunities for improving business ;
Be a Technical Generalist
- Perform technical analysis on issues, synthesize and respond to users with clear, concise and easy to understand ;
- Provide trainings for the key users, providing a global vision of an integrated ;
Be a Project Manager
- Welcome customer complaints as opportunities for improvement, coordinate improvement strategies and oversee solutions to address customer issues as a ;
- Collaborate with technical resources internally and externally to ensure seamless implementation of ;
- If this resonates with you, then we might be a ;
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Experience working in a technological environment
- Able to travel internationally
- Ability to work flexible hours given international nature of our operations
- Superior ability to communicate clearly both verbally and written, in a minimum of two languages (one of which must be English)