Female Facial Therapist
at Ofinity Recruitment and Manpower Services in
Female Facial Therapist at Ofinity Recruitment and Manpower Services in Philippines
Job highlightsPosted on December 22, 2016
One of our partners, having a well-established and leading private Health Care Looking for qualified female facial therapist
Beauty Therapists may perform a variety of different tasks in the course of a working day, including:
• Conducting skin analysis and advising clients on skin and body care.
• Performing facial or body massage and treatments, including spa therapy, reflexology and aromatherapy.
• Removing facial or body hair through waxing or electrolysis.
• Lash and brow treatments.
• Applying make-up and advising clients on make-up application techniques.
• Performing manicures and pedicures.
• Making appointments, maintaining client records and handling financial transactions.
• Selling and providing advice on cosmetic and skin care products.
If you meet the above requirements, please send us updated CV editable format with photo at Ofinity.