Female Facial Therapist
through OfinityHealth in
Female Facial Therapist at OfinityHealth in Philippines
Job highlightsPosted on December 22, 2016
One of our partners, having a well-established and leading private Health Care Looking for qualified female facial therapist
Beauty Therapists may perform a variety of different tasks in the course of a working day, including:
• Conducting skin analysis and advising clients on skin and body care.
• Performing facial or body massage and treatments, including spa therapy, reflexology and aromatherapy.
• Removing facial or body hair through waxing or electrolysis.
• Lash and brow treatments.
• Applying make-up and advising clients on make-up application techniques.
• Performing manicures and pedicures.
• Making appointments, maintaining client records and handling financial transactions.
• Selling and providing advice on cosmetic and skin care products.