at Expertise Recruitment in
Saudi Arabia - Riyadh
Investment Associate at Expertise Recruitment in Saudi Arabia - Riyadh
Job highlightsPosted on January 15, 2017
Investment Associate with minimum 7 years experience, needed for a leading group of companies in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Finance (CPA, CA or CFA), Economics or Business
- 7+ years experience in private equity or investment banking on senior positions.
- Ability to make decisions and sustain arguments
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solid numeric and Excel skills essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Native Arabic speaker with good command of English
- Assess investment opportunities and risk factors, as well as financial analysis, such as IRR, discounted cash flow, and cash flow waterfall analysis
- Prepare cash flow modeling in Excel and support with his analysis
- Lead the due diligence (financial, operational and legal) process, third party report reviews, lease and loan document reviews, in-depth market analysis, and competitive positioning
- Independently and proactively manage the acquisition process through closing both internally and with external parties
- Manage the preparation of investment committee and participate in presentations
- Manage all aspects of assets' operations by respective management
- Review and manage operating budgets and implement capital investment strategies
- Prepare Excel and argues cash flow models to perform hold/sell analysis on existing investments
- Analyze and negotiate prospective opportunities
- Prepare annual business plans
- Analyze quarterly portfolio valuations
- Review joint-venture partnership, management, and loan documents
- Play an integral role in asset level financing, dispositions
Salary & compensation:
While the salary and benefits depend on the level of experience and competencies of the potential candidates, the Investment Associate position offers an attractive total package.
Do you know anyone suitable for this position? Let us know! Please share this vacancy with your friends and family.