Senior Executive - Infrastructure And Information Secur
at JP Search Sdn Bhd in
Senior Executive - Infrastructure And Information Secur at JP Search Sdn Bhd in Malaysia
Job highlightsPosted on December 21, 2016
• Specialize in administrative and fine tuning multiple Oracle/MS SQL Database version, Database Security; familiar with multiple operating system platform (MS OS & Linus); able to setup new servers with OS, Database & Application for various Development/Test/Production environment.
• Administration of daily database maintenance, monitoring and performance tuning. Perform analysis, troubleshoot database related issues; monitor and optimize performance of databases and applications, allocate and plan data storage requirements; backup and recovery databases
• Perform routine maintenance tasks such as objects/programs migration, deploy bug-fix scrip/programs, update patches on application software; daily Monitor database log and report exception or error; create, maintain and monitor scheduler/interface jobs; prepare and review monthly report on object migration logs to meet SOX/GISG control
• Architecting, implementing, configuring database and database security; Able to create and implement Development/Test/Production databases and Setup various type of Application environment. Install, test and upgrade database
• Provide technical support on database due to various issues including Operating Systems (Servers & PC), Mobile OS (Windows, Android, IOS), MS Active Directory, antivirus, etc
• Participate in any projects involve database requirement, communicating and reviewing database solutions, technical requirement with others team members and external entities to ensure database integrity and security; participate and prepare disaster recovery.
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
• Oracle Certified Professional (OCP); Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
• Possess 3 ~ 5 years of experience Administrating Server & Operating Systems - systems running on Windows Server and Linux
• Min. 2 years of experience as a database administrator in Oracle 10g,11g; Data Guard, MS SQL 2008
• Good scripting skills to create and maintain shell scripts to automate various database related tasks and scheduler jobs
• Knowledge in setup, maintenance and troubleshoot of PC/Server OS, network connection issues an added advantage
• Able to multi-tasks and a good team player, self-starter with excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Must be able to provide after-hours urgent incident support request. To carry support phone in rotation with the rest of the team members to monitor end-of day jobs.
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of in MS Word format to: jpsearch.
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.