Outbound Call Center Agent
at Partnership With Native Americans in
Philippines - Pasig
Outbound Call Center Agent at Partnership With Native Americans in Philippines - Pasig
Job highlightsPosted on December 21, 2016
Job Title: Contribution Acquisition Representative
Shift Classification: Full Time
Reporting Line: Team Leader
General Position Summary:
The Primary Job Responsibility of a Contribution Acquisition Representative (CAR) is to raise funds needed to run PWNA's Food, Education and Animal Welfare programs for Native Americans residing in the poorest, far and isolated Reservations located in the South West and Northern Plains of the United States. Outbound Calls are made by the CAR using a predictive dialer.
• Must have at least 6 Months Call Center Experience, preferably in an Outbound Sales Account, or at least 12 Months Sales / Marketing Experience
• Must have completed at least 2 Years in College or have finished a 2-year Technical / Vocational / Associate's Degree Course
• Must have Above Average Oral and Written English Communication Skills
• Must have Above Average Comprehension Skills
• Must have the ability to influence others
• Must have the drive for excellence
• Preferably with strong sales experience with a proven track record in exceeding sales targets
• Outbound Experience in a Charity / Non-Profit Account is an advantage
• Must be willing to work on a Compressed Work Schedule from 12:00 AM - 11:00 AM, 4 days/week
• Must have a valid NBI Clearance
WALK IN AND GET HIRED ON THE SAME DAY!
Walk-in Candidates are welcome to apply for a 1-Day Hiring Process from Mondays to Fridays, 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM at the Unity 1203 & th Floor Robinsons Cyberscape Beta, Topaz & Ruby Roads, Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
Bring an updated resume and come in Business Casual Attire.