Full Stack Web Developer
at TrustedCompany in
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Full Stack Web Developer at TrustedCompany in Kuala Lumpur
Job highlightsPosted on March 13, 2017
DAY TO DAY MISSION:
- Develop and maintain clean OOP & MVC driven project respecting good architecture and design ;
- Monitor, assist and lead a team based outside ;
- Review and validate code and architecture of the ;
- Keep track and report on the team ;
- Identify and evaluate innovative improvement ;
- Create reusable code, Plugins and libraries for future ;
- Continuously improve your skills and stay on top of the latest e-commerce industry ;
- Experience in e-commerce CMS and Frameworks, and with at least 3 of the next frameworks (Magento, Shopify, osCommerce, Loaded Commerce, ZenCart, PrestaShop, WPeCommerce Drupal Commerce, UberCart, VirtueMart, Spree Commerce, Moodle, LemonStand, OpenCart, WP Invoice, TomatoCart, Checkfront, AbanteCart, MijoShop, Tribulant, WooCommerce, SEO-Cart, CS-Cart, 1C-Bitrix, ).
- Experience in different languages like NodeJS, JAVA, Ruby, .net is a huge ;
- Experience in any server infrastructure for Linux, Ubuntu or CENTOS and (Nginx, PHP-FPM, Server Caching).
- Solid knowledge of architecture and design patterns, object oriented design principles, respect framework ;
- Respect SOLID ;
- Experience working within agile development methodology (JIRA).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git).
- Experience in Web Services, SOAP, REST, JSON-RPC and third party API ;
- Experience in automated unit ;
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack ( HTTP, cookies, headers, asset loading/caching).
- Self-motivated and adaptable to work with minimal supervision and well ;
- Outstanding decision making and problem-solving ;
- Understanding accessibility and security ;
- Ability to adapt quickly to new complex environments and learn ;
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written ;
- Portfolio that you can share, such as a personal website, Github, Stackoverflow, or even better - a shipped ;
- A valid passport to visit the rest of the team :)
- To foster your career at the leading review platform for online commerce in Emerging Markets
- A solid compensation package
- A competitive & fun culture
- The possibility of leaving a major footprint in TrustedCompany's history
- A team that supports your personal development