Hospital Aide (Female & Malaysian Only)
at Gleneagles Kuala Lumpur in
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Hospital Aide (Female & Malaysian Only) at Gleneagles Kuala Lumpur in Kuala Lumpur
Job highlightsPosted on December 21, 2016
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. To provide quality basic care in accordance with hospital policies and procedures under the direction of a professional nurse such as;
- Responsible for tidying patient's room.
- To assist the professional nursing staff in providing total personal hygiene as in the care of hair, care of nails and oral hygiene.
- To assist in lifting and turning patients in bed or bed to chair or bed to trolley.
- To assist patients in and out of bed, to a wheel chair and to the toilet. He/ she must know the correct body mechanics.
- To give and remove bed-pans and urinals and toilet rounds.
- To make bed-occupied, unoccupied and post-anesthetic beds.
- To assist in serving meal trays, feeding of patients, remove the trays and in helping patients complete the meal menus and give extra nourishment and fresh water.
- To attend to patients' call bell and to determine their needs
2. To follow established protocols in emergency situations.
3. To clean used instruments and equipment and store them in the designated place.
4. To transport patients to other departments for tests and investigations.
5. To ensure that the room is ready for any new admission.
6. To report any faulty equipment or instruments to the registered nurse.
7. To adhere to hospital policy concerning infection control.
8. To assist the nursing team by collecting and sending items and equipment to and from ancillary departments.
9. To attend courses/lectures relevant to job performance and development.
10. You are responsible to be engaged in the department and Hospital quality indicators.
** To perform other related duties as assigned by superior.
1. Age 24 years & above
2. Minimum PMR (Pass)
3. Willing to work shift
4. Able to start work in January 2017