Personal Care Aide (Female & Malaysian Only)
at Gleneagles Kuala Lumpur in
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Personal Care Aide (Female & Malaysian Only) at Gleneagles Kuala Lumpur in Kuala Lumpur
Job highlightsPosted on December 21, 2016
1. To change and replenish patient hot and cold water.
2. To ensure all patient's meals are served to the correct rooms.
3. To ensure patient meals are served next to the bed, especially patient on Rest in Bed (RIB).
4. To make sure all dirty trays are collected from room after each meal.
5. To assistant patient for any request on Food & Beverage eg. Heating up meals, request for drinks, cups ;
6. To clean hot water flask and cold water jug.
7. To clean trolley at the pantry.
8. To collect every single cutlery/crockery's patient room belonging to F & B Dpt.
9. To help service staff speed up delivery during all mealtimes.
10. To help service staff during nourishment at pm.
11. To ensure enough stock at pantry always for daily consumption.
12. To maintain cleanliness at pantry daily.
13. To undertake specific duties and responsibilities delegated by the immediate ;
14. To inform staff nurse if there is and patient dissatisfaction
15. To inform and assist where possible in cleanliness of the ward
16. You are responsible to be engaged in the department and Hospital quality ;
17. To carry out any further directives by superior.
1. Age 24 years & above
2. Minimum SPM (Pass)
3. Willing to work on shifts
4. Able to communicate in both Bahasa Malaysia & English
5. Able to start work in January 2017