at A_Team in
Singapore - Central
Sales Administrator at A_Team in Central
Job highlightsPosted on January 18, 2017
Job Position: Sales Administrator
We are a leading insurance company looking for sales administrator to join our sales team. The role of a sales administrator is to deal with incoming customer enquiries and assisting the sales force with daily sales administration activities.
• Processing product orders through phone or email
• Processing invoices for all sales transactions
• Check data accuracy in orders and invoices
• Checking prices and contracts are up to date.
• Reporting monthly sales results to the sales team.
• Taking phone calls from customers.
• Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
• Maintain and update sales and customer records in the system
• Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
• Stay up-to-date with new products and features
• Communicate important feedback from customers internally
• Minimum 21 Years Old
• Excellent organizational , communication and multitasking skills
• Ability to prioritize own workload.
• An administrative or sales background.
Why you should apply for the job?
• Staff benefits programme
• Training and Development programmes to upgrade knowledge
• Friendly Staff