at Natural Resources International Ltd in
RISK COORDINATOR at Natural Resources International Ltd in UAE
Job highlightsPosted on December 20, 2016
Natural Resources are urgently seeking to recruit Senior Risk Coordinator who will be based in Abu Dhabi, UAE on a residential contract.
Reporting to: Group Risk Manager
The Snr. Risk Coordinator will provide professional risk management support to projects (or offices) working within an agreed remit that will cover any aspect of risk management within the project and to share his work experience with the project teams to have comprehensive risk registers.
• Support projects in all aspects of the implementation of risk management
• Prepare, evaluate and analyze qualitative risk data
• Prepare, evaluate and analyze quantitative risk data
• Lead effective meetings with project teams to surface and capture pertinent risks
• Conduct research as necessary to support implementation and analysis
• Improve knowledge and technical expertise in risk management
• Engineering degree; BSC. as a minimum is required
• Holding one of the recognized Risk Management Certificates like PMI-RMP, CIRM is a must
• Excellent understanding of EPC and Design and Build contracts and human behaviour to be able to understand where risk comes from and how it may be dealt with
• Experienced in key business functions Engineering / Procurement / construction and subsequent activities till project handover
• Comprehensive application of typical office software: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• 12 to 15 year experience in EPC or Construction Contracts (multidiscipline projects experience is preferable) with major Clients and main Contractors.
• Minimum 3 year experience in Risk Management role is required.
• Controls and office works experience is required
• Communication (strong written and verbal - English)
If you wish to be considered the above position please /Resume in microsoft word format to