at Phoenix Business Solution LLC in
UAE - Dubai
Teaching Positions at Phoenix Business Solution LLC in UAE - Dubai
Job highlightsPosted on December 20, 2016
We need the candidates with the following position below:
• Design and Technology
• HECMA/Life Skills Teacher (Female)
• Education Inspectors
• Cluster Supervisor
• Proficiency in a workshop environment.
• Ability to work collaboratively to achieve departmental development ;
• Ability to work independently to produce resources and manage personal workload.
• Excellent communication skills
• Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload
• Responsible for planning, managing and improving the learning of their own students, working with other team members.
• In collaboration with Lead Teachers to implement and continually improve curriculum, teaching, learning and assessment strategies.
• To manage the learning of the students, maintaining records, collaborating with other teachers and promoting staff development in a pro-active manner.
• Responsible for planning and participating in professional development opportunities to further their own knowledge, skills and abilities.
• To manage all facilities and activities related to achieve student learning.
• To lead in role-modeling behavior, attitudes and learning behaviors for students.
• Responsible for achieving the set learning outcomes for students, and therefore supervise all student activities and processes to ensure outcomes.
• To develop and maintain teaching materials and assist with program quality assurance processes.
• Teachers liaise with Student Counselors, as required. Communicate progress and performance to students and school management/administration.
• A commitment to put into effect the school's policies and priorities.
• A willingness to see beyond the subject specific boundary and flexibility to teach beyond the subject specialism.
• Experience working with young people / youth groups is desirable.
• University Degree in Field of work
• Proficiency with MS Office
• Experience of volunteering or working with students, youth groups or training adults is desirable.
IELTS 6 Academic for non-first language English speakers only - within 6 months of employment