Area Sales Manager - Seoul, Korea (bathroom Products)
through CareerAvenue Global in
Area Sales Manager - Seoul, Korea (bathroom Products) Full time through CareerAvenue Global in South Africa
Job highlightsPosted on December 19, 2016
Area Sales Manager - Seoul, Korea (Experience of bathroom products)
Our Client is looking for a high caliber and aggressive Area Sales Manager for Seoul, Korea. Capable of identifying and setting up sales and distribution channels, working the markets, identifying sales opportunities and driving the business to meet the desired sales objectives and goals.
• To educate key decision makers about the Company's Complete Bathing Solutions (CBS) and its USPs (Unique Selling Point) and benefits to them.
• To ensure market development activities and performance of all sales related activities in South Korea.
• To make the market aware about the Company as a leading brand.
• To develop market by working extensively with dealers / projects / specifiers, thus generating sales in the region.
• Place of Posting: Seoul, South Korea.
• Experience: 8 - 10 Years experience.
• Age: 30 - 35 Years.
• Qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate.
• Related Industries: Building material and allied industry
• Salary Range: USD 30,000 to 35,000 (Gross) per annum (Negotiable)
• Travelling: Nearby Countries.
• Fluency in English.
• Expertise in creating brand presence & visibility.
• Prior experience of several years in the Sanitary ware industry, with established contacts in the market.
• Be ready to travel overseas.
• Ability to gather sound product knowledge.
• Ability to catch-on to leads and cues from everywhere possible.
• Ability to attain market understanding.
• Knowledge of competitor mapping.
• Experience in coordinating at various levels, leading to effective result delivery.
• Well versed with computer applications / softwares.
• Visiting architects, house builders, plumbing contractors, main contractors, retailers and wholesalers for pitching the Company and giving presentations.
• To Meet Key customers and educate them about CBS (Complete Bathing Solutions), its purpose, advantages, benefits and how it leads to better business for them.
• To develop distributors network.
• Develop business in project segment by developing project clientele.
• To make monthly/weekly/daily reports of sales performance.
• To make different kinds of sales proposal for dealers & distributors.
• Sustain a high level of customer service through bringing support and training to the customers.
• Take personal ownership of customers of the assigned Territory.
• To Map competitor activity in the local area.
• To update dealers on all changes / modifications company has done.
• To maintain data in company given software of each customer handled by you at the dealers' counter and to follow up till maturity / conversion to sales.
• To achieve the sales objective for the assigned area through developing the market.
HOW TO APPLY: Send a detailed MS Word CV to .za or consideration.