Senior Finance Associate - Corporate Dvpt Investments
at RM & Associates Management Consultancy in
UAE - Sharjah
Senior Finance Associate - Corporate Dvpt Investments at RM & Associates Management Consultancy in UAE - Sharjah
Job highlightsPosted on December 19, 2016
- Experience in
- Professional background in
- Job level Managerial
Pays salary of
AED 30,000 - AED 35,000 /month
Fluent English is a Must
Major Functional Areas
• Evaluates potential investment opportunities using a range of strategic, financial and operational tools. Presents findings to various decision-making committees (Investment Committee and Board).
• Participates in the investment process from inception to closure, including active involvement in all aspects of the transaction. Conducts financial data analysis and develops sophisticated financial models in order to assist in critical financial decisions. Helps in determining and negotiating commercial and financial aspects, reviewing legal documents and preparing written recommendations, reports and presentations.
• Independently coordinates due diligence processes (commercial, financial, technical), including writing investment memos and presenting recommendations; compiling transaction documentation and managing post-acquisition projects.
• Helps define the structure and the objectives of each investment with the relevant business group that will support any investments and integrate any product of service into the wider Group.
• Prepares quantitative analysis and qualitative reports on prospective and existing investments. Works on research to develop a best in class structure and strategy for the organization's activities in sync with the overall investment strategy.
• Monitors existing portfolio companies' performance, including providing quarterly/annual updates.
• Assists in origination and new business development for existing portfolio companies and provides hands-on support to portfolio companies whenever required.
• Participates in the management of existing portfolio companies and investments - works closely with management teams and leverages internal resources to escalate company growth.
• Ensures that the organisations interests are fully and effectively represented across the portfolio of investments, through intensive and frequent oversight and involvement as appropriate.
Coordination with the wider Group businesses
• Communicates effectively with internal stakeholders and external parties (professional advisory firms in finance, strategy, accounting and others) to encourage the continued evolution of the company brand.
• Engages with the management and leadership of small and medium-sized corporate enterprises throughout the MENA region to generate a pipeline of investment opportunities for the entire company.
• Builds mutually-productive relationships with a range of external advisory firms.
Continuous Development of Position
• Conducts regular research and studies to enhance industry knowledge by attending work related conferences particularly within the investment sector.
• Keeps abreast with latest industry news and corporate finance techniques/practices - recommends subsequent actions to senior management.