Copywriter - Oil & Gas
at RM & Associates Management Consultancy in
UAE - Sharjah
Copywriter - Oil & Gas at RM & Associates Management Consultancy in UAE - Sharjah
Job highlightsPosted on December 19, 2016
- Experience in
- Professional background in
- Job level Experienced
Pays salary of
AED 15,000 - AED 18,000 /month
Fluent English is a Must
- Nationality Bahrain, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Qatar, Syrian Arab Republic
- Other requirements
Content Development, Editing and Work Processing
• Creates content and editing related policies and procedures and ensures their alignment with Organization`s organisational needs and objectives.
• Designs and manages the development of Organization's internal and external brochures, employee handbook, newsletter ''Pipeline'' and HR intranet sites and coordinates with the Design Team and HR Department for the issuance of all related materials.
• Works closely with the Design Team and Arabic Translator to develop media content and manages Organization's internal and external communications ( official announcement and media statement).
• Consolidate, formats and edits documents in order to create materials promoting the image and competitive edge of the entire company.
• Participates in the formation and issuance of media related materials for the entire company including Print collateral ( brochures, pamphlets, advertisements, editorials and presentations) Online collateral ( website, e-mailers and social media) and Videos ( corporate scripts).
• Identifies media content requirements and compiles data from different sources and ensures centralizing of all communication to keep the brand image consistent for the entire company.
• Leads website navigation, labels and content organisation strategy and produces written information to be used in the company's website as well as project deliverables.
Reporting and Communication
• Reports to the HR Director in all issues relating to marketing communication and media content.
• Interacts and communicates with all departments to understand business objectives and formulates related materials accordingly.
• Builds and maintains strong relationship with relevant media and marketing vendors and providers.
• Maintains and exhibits excellent working relationships with all staff.
Continuous Development of Position
• Conducts regular research and studies on key developments and best practices of managing intellectual properties rights. Researches and designs contemporary content strategies to ensure best organisational practices for the entire company.