Draughtsman@(Based In Klang)
at JP Search in
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Draughtsman@(Based In Klang) at JP Search in Kuala Lumpur
Job highlightsPosted on December 19, 2016
• The key role of this position is to produce engineering production Drawings - Bills of Material- Product Assembly Instructions - Packing Instructions to a high standard of detail.
• You will control and coordinate the work load of a small team of design draughtsman and be responsible for the quality and accuracy of completed work before issue to relevant departments for production manufacture.
• All drawings - AI - PI and other documents related to production builds will be your responsibility in the context of accuracy and will be signed off in accordance with R&D procedure. Completed work will be passed to the R&D Document Controller for filing and departmental distribution.
• You will be responsible for technical documentation related to NPD (New Product Development) and the timeline requirements for completion as set by the requirements of the customer.
• You will (as required) be responsible for the ECR/NCR documents as relating to R&D involvement and for their procedures of implementation.
• You will be responsible for Production sample sign off procedure of behalf of R&D and for organizing the relevant pre - production meetings for which you will attend and control.
• You will work closely with the R&D frame-making and upholstery sections particularly in regard to process development / material usage and timings for new product builds.
• You will undertake when requested to carry out new sample and product development work associated with future design requirements / value engineering study
• You will work to the timescales for completion of workload as provided you by R&D Planning & Progressing and / or team leader
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Engineering (Industrial), Commerce or equivalent.
• Required skill(s): AutoCad.
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.