Dynamics CRM Business Analyst
at Hitachi in
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Dynamics CRM Business Analyst at Hitachi in Kuala Lumpur
Job highlightsPosted on December 19, 2016
To be able to provide full cycle implementation, consulting, programming, training, installation and support for clients using Microsoft Dynamics CRM. To be able to develop analytical and insightful recommendations to meet deliverable targets, and complete the project tasks within budget and aligned with the customer business requirements.
· Configure and customize CRM application (Microsoft Dynamics CRM) based on the customer plan and perform CRM application testing of configurations and customizations.
· Understand multiple enterprise systems, their high level functions and put together process flows, gap analysis, and create business mapping.
· Design business processes and data flows between Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications and other applications, such as back office/ERP applications.
· Test the functions and the features being developed and confirm that they fulfil the business requirements.
· Shall work through client teams across different business units to gather requirements and communicate effectively.
· Prepare and provide end-user and system administrator training in on-site and remote formats.
· Plan and perform data migration into the new systems
· Other duties as deemed necessary for the job.
· Bachelor's Degree in Business Information Systems, or any related field
· Microsoft Dynamics CRM certifications strongly preferred
· Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 or CRM 2015 experience is an advantage
· Minimum of two years' experience in CRM implementation, project management, system design or related business experience
· Understands and use of documentation best practices
· Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word.
· Experience with Microsoft Visio or other process modelling tools preferred.
· Excellent English writing skills and verbal skills
· Willingness to travel about 25% in the region
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full time position
WORK SCHEDULE: 9 am to 6 pm Malaysia Time
WORK LOCATION: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Client on-site/Office)